Saturday, May 18, 2013

30 for 30: Day 7

Ha!  So Kenta told me that nobody reads this blog anymore.  Yeah - that's fine.  I quit doing it for awhile because I was getting frustrated with how long it was taking to write up a post, so now I'm trying to take a different approach.  I suck at journaling, but I actually enjoy blogging.  If I'm the only person that ends up reading this stuff, that's good enough for me.  I just need to do a better job of documenting stuff in our life.

Day 7 of 30 for 30 was a really busy day.  We had some friends moving across town and I offered to have their kids over to play while the rest of their stuff was being moved to their new house.  Their 3 yr. old plays great with Thomas and Abby, so it was a no-brainer.  Of course they were going to come here!  And I was a little worried about what the 9 yr. old would do, but as it turns out, 9 yr. old girls loooooove to hold babies.  So it was a win-win situation.


It's hard to believe that these two buddies used to butt heads quite a bit in the church nursery.  In fact, I'm sorry to say, but this particular little friend was Thomas's #1 target when he was going through his "vampire" phase.  Wow.  So glad that's over.  But now they get along smashingly.

And Abby just throws herself right into the mix.  Most of the time, things are great....but you know that saying, "three's a crowd"?  Yes.  Definitely some truth to that.


As I recall, somebody was shoved off right after this picture was taken.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You can tell Kenta you have at least one reader! I check your blog through my rss feed, and I read almost every post. I like reading your blog!

Amie said...

I read your blog...so keep 'em coming!