Tuesday, May 28, 2013

30 for 30: Day 17

Today's RAOK actually made me really nervous.  Like, really nervous.  So far, I've been mostly doing RAOK for people that I know, but today I decided to do something completely anonymous.

I wrote one of my infamous notes and left it tucked under a windshield wiper of a car in the gym parking lot.  I forgot to take a picture of the note, but I considered taking a quick pic of it on the car.  Then I realized I really didn't want to get caught, so the best thing to do would be to leave the note quickly and run.

So, no pic for today.

And my hands were seriously shaking.  I have no idea why I was so nervous - there aren't that many people milling around the gym parking lot at 5:45 a.m.  And I was also a little nervous thinking about how the recipient would react and which car/person needed my note the most that morning.  Since I can't even pretend to know of such things, I said a quick prayer, scanned the lot and settled on a minivan a few spaces from me.  I have no idea who drives it and probably never will.  But hopefully they smiled a little when they read my "Go YOU!  Way to get up in the morning and work out!  I hope your day is fabulous!" (that was basically the gist of it) note.

And as nervous as I was, this may be my favorite RAOK yet because, well, it was extremely random.  It ended up being so fun, I might do it again :)

No comments: