Monday, May 13, 2013

30 for 30: Day 2

Do you have a sibling that you don't talk to very often? I do. I gave her a call today and had a nice chat with her - probably the longest conversation I've had with her in nearly a year. Kind of lame that I'm counting talking on the phone to my sister as a RAOK, but it was random for me to be calling (didn't have a reason to call, other than I hadn't talked to her in awhile) and I'm hopeful that she thought it was kind. Maybe it was just a random act of randomness. Either way, had a good talk with my big sis. Also - I got the kids on board with the RAOK thing and we wrote letters to their cousin/my nephew who is six months into his service as an LDS missionary.  It's really crazy when I write him letters because he used to write me letters when I was a missionary.  And the kids love writing letters to cousin Willy.

 

I mean, what 19 yr. old kid doesn't get excited about a drawing of rainbows and lawnmowers by his 4 yr. old cousin?

 

 Love having these little helpers helping me with my RAOKs.

No comments: