Saturday, November 29, 2008

Custard's Last Weekend

You have probably noticed the ticker at the top of our blog counting down the days until Rusty's Frozen Custard will no longer be serving pumpkin custard. It is a specialty flavor only served during the months of October and November. As you can see, the end is upon us. If you have not yet purchased yourself a pumpkin custard, you are denying yourself a euphoric experience. Pumpkin custard is basically edible heaven. If you still aren't convinced, maybe a visual aid will help:





In my opinion, it is best served with whipped cream on top. So smooth and creamy...yummmmmmm.....

And don't get some namby pamby, sissy-sized custard. Treat your body right. Custard does wonders for your physique. Why, look what it's done for me:




You, too, can look this good - IF you go get yourself some pumpkin custard. Might I suggest a Rusty's run during halftime of the OU-OSU game tonight? Maybe I'll see you there.....

5 comments:

The Webb Family said...

Kendall! You are so great! I love your tummy! I needed that laugh today! I love it too! YUMMY! Go Sooners!

Taryn said...

Why Kendall, you have discovered my secret to a round tummy......
Frozen Custard, a gluten free sugar packed, whipped wonder of yumminess. Usually when you discover this, you keep it to yourself..... why share? More for you.

Steph said...

Donut King gave me my belly.

Rusty's didn't help things, though.

Amie said...

maybe you could name the baby Rusty, whether it's a boy or a girl!

Mindy Jo said...

Next time you make a Rusty's run - CALL THE CHOATES!