Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kids, don't try this at home

So...Sunday mornings are kind of interesting around here now that we don't start church until 1:00. I am constantly looking for ways to make the time pass faster. Luckily, I'm a SuperSub in Primary, so when they need a teacher, I'm their go-to girl. Preparing lessons has, thankfully, become a welcome distraction as I wait for church to (finally!) start.

The lesson material has been pretty interesting lately. Last week I taught the 9-year-olds about a choice man named Korihor - and the meaning of the word Anti-Christ. This week, the topic is......










That's me pretending to be a wicked Zoramite. Check out my fine-twined linen and costly apparel.

So, maybe I have a little too much time on my hands. If the above pictures were not proof enough, maybe this next one is (Kenta was going to blackmail me with it anyway, I thought I'd beat him to it).


Proof that I have adult onset ADHD.

So, If any of you are looking for something to do Sunday morning, come find us. We'd be happy to entertain you.

P.S. Kenta published his firsthand account of the BolderBoulder on our blog. You might have to scroll down to read it. The video is great, too.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Houhah! You're a blogger too! I love it. Love it, love it!

Ami said...

Wow. Wow. This is amazing. This is quite possibly the most hilarious thing I have ever seen on a blog. I especially like the white of your eyes. Wow.

Amie said...

I am actually speechless. I was going to remind you that you agreed to watch Izzy and Max on Sunday while I brave ward counsel, but I...I...have other plans. JK! I may have never dressed as BOM characters, but I've made that same crazed look PLENTY of times!

Steph said...

Seriously. Disturbed.

Love it.

Taryn said...

Kendall you are my favorite Primary teacher... I mean Sub! Thanks for making me laugh, and for letting me talk your ear off.