Saturday, April 5, 2008

This blog is alive...with the sound of music...ahhhhhh

Okay. So I had some more "free" time today between General Conference and an orchestra concert. In my latest attempt to de-lame this blog, I have given it some background music. It's pretty obvious who picked the songs out - I picked some of the tamer songs from a few of my favorite artists (although it does happen to be my favorite Zeppelin tune). There is some kind of "love" theme to it, I guess, which make sense since this is a blog for some newlyishweds. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them. I will probably change them every now and then. Feel free to skip the ones you don't care for. Or turn it off if you don't like any of them. I don't mind.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hello Kendall! Your sister, Steph, found my blog and commented so I checked out her blog and followed the link to yours. Wow, so you are playing with the OKC Philharmonic now?! That is awesome! I wish I could hear you play. You should post a video clip or mp3 of yourself playing sometime.

In a way, I have to admit that it's weird for me to think about you being married, but it has been a long time since I was in your ward. I know it's been two years, but congratulations! I look forward to reading more on your blog (your posts put a smile on my face).