Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hmmm...

I was told I had to write periodically on the blog which is understandable. I guess I started it and left it in a pathetic state until Kendall figured out how blog and now it is always changing.
So, what am I doing tonight? The same thing I do every night. What's that you say? I'm trying to take over the world and this is how I'm going to do it.
First, I'm learning all I can to get rid of fake storms on weather radar images. It will be at least another year before I'm finished with that. Then my next task is to learn to control the weather. I have some friends who are trying to figure that out as well so they can do all the work right now and then tell me how to do it. Right now, all they can do is really forecast it so it's still a ways away but they're working on it. Soon, the elements will be at my command. MWA HA HA HA!!! That's step one in my plan to take over the world.
Next, I'm in the process of learning how to access all of my information from anywhere in the world. I almost have all the data I need in one spot so this can be possible. That way, wherever I am in my conquest to take over the world, I'll be able to get to all my family pictures and good music to relax me before I take over this little planet. My first trip will be to Boulder. That will be the test bed to see how well this part of the plan is working. Then I might try and more remote location such as Nauvoo or Warrensburg. Step two.
Third, some silly thing called graduation has to happen before the world is in my control. I thought I had gone through it all last year but for some reason, there's another one in four weeks and then another one in a year or so. I guess it's one of those barriers to taking over the world. Don't know why I have to go through it. I guess it's kind of like getting that piece of paper so you can find a good job.
Lastly, I need to finish the rest of my plan to take over the world. Something always happened to Pinky and the Brain to foil their plans to take over the world so I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen to me. You'll have to keep coming back for more information so stay tuned...

3 comments:

Steph said...

Might as well start with Boulder. There are plenty of people out there who think this place should be nuked out of existence - sometimes I quite agree. Does Kendall know about these plans, and more importantly, does she approve?

Sistahood said...

I was not aware that my husband was going to take over the world. I guess then that would make me Queen of the Universe. I'm down with that.

Ami said...

I am scared. What will the world be like after you've taken over? Will we be forced to go geocaching every day? Will there be RC holidays? I know healthcare would be mandatory, what with the brittleness of our bones and weakness of our ankles. It would be a crazy place.