Sunday, June 2, 2013

30 for 30: Day 22

Back to my old thank you note trick today.  You can only take so many artistic pictures of thank you notes on instagram....so I just skipped the photographic documentation.

Today's thank you note recipient was another young woman that I work with in our church youth program.  Do you know people who do wonderful, thoughtful things, but kind of fly under the radar and probably don't receive any kind of recognition for it?  That's what this sweet girl is like.  She's just always thinking of others and always wants to help and be a friend.  It truly makes my job as their mentor easier, knowing that she is reaching out to the other girls and lifting them up.

I'm really, really grateful she is a part of our group.  I know how much the other girls love her.  And I love her, too.  So, I let her know it.  Of course. :)

No comments: