Sunday, March 6, 2011

Two months!

To celebrate Abigail's two months on earth (and to satisfy the demands for "more pictures!!"), I am FINALLY going to post some pictures from our, uh, recent photo shoot. Okay. Fine. The pictures were taken when she was a week old, so they really aren't all that recent. But they are cute. So here they are:






















Thanks to Therese Plant for being our awesome photographer! We so appreciate you letting us come down for a bonus shoot, due to Abby's unwillingness to sleep long enough for us to get sleepy shots the first time around! They turned out great and we are so happy to have this fleeting moment documented in an artistic and professional way.


Interesting and completely unrelated fact: Blogger apparently hates me. Or likes to watch me suffer. It seriously just took an hour to post these pictures, due to some glitch that wouldn't allow me to post more than two (occasionally three) pictures at once. The things I do for Abigail's adoring fans. Now I need some ice cream.

4 comments:

lnkmom said...

She's a cutie! I'm glad you are surviving with 2! It's interesting, isn't it?

Oh, and Blogger hates me too... must run in the family!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures! You & Kenta have a darling family! We can't wait to see you & snuggle little Abigail this summer. XO

Amanda said...

Very beautiful pictures! You two make beautiful kids! Thomas looks so big. I guess he is, now that he is a big brother.

The Chambers said...

These pictures are beautiful! What a happy family.