Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In case you haven't heard....



...there's a baby in da 'hood. Mother Hood, that is. Baby should make his/her appearance sometime around the end of the year. That makes the pregnancy a little over halfway over. I only barfed twice (one time was fried-clam-induced, so I can't really blame the baby) and am feeling great! Cravings have included: fresh pineapple, pizza, and Walmart Fruity Smiles.

This pic is from the ultrasound last week. Thomas kept pointing at the baby's head on the screen and saying "ball! ball!" Ummmm....I hope that he learns the difference before baby comes home.

We're happy to "officially" be sharing the news with everyone! Sorry I was holding out on the announcement, but that's the way Angelina Jolie does it - and like I've always said: what's good enough for Angelina Jolie, is good enough for me :)

11 comments:

the harrisons said...

congrats! that is great news!

Cassandra said...

I crave fruity smiles too. But I'm not pregnant : )

Zukas Family said...

my son also thought Anna was a ball. he only throws her occasionally. SO happy for you!

Grandmajan said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Rachel said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! So is the gender going to be a surprise? I can't remember... did you found out with Thomas?

Mikki said...

YESSSS!!! Another quarter Japasneezie in the universe! Congrats Kendall. : )

lnkmom said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm super excited for you guys!!!

Mindy Jo said...

You're Hilarious!
I'm so happy for you, Kendall.
Glad to hear you're feeling well and craving fresh pineapple. It's the best, huh? I eat too much though, my mouth always burns! :)
LOVE YOU,
MJ
XOXO

Amy said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!!!

amjatm said...

Congrats! What # grandchild does that make on your side?

Amie said...

YEAAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!